VR Experience and Entertainment Companies
Virtual reality can have a wide array of applications, from providing entertainment to improving customer experiences and boosting product sales. Since there are so many ways to use VR, there are also many opportunities for companies looking to carve out a niche in the virtual world. From virtual reality entertainment companies to firms focused on improving people’s health, many businesses have begun to make big investments in the world of virtual reality. Some of the companies working to make virtual experiences possible include:
- Stage11: This company is dedicated to creating new ways to experience music in the virtual world by combining gaming, mixed reality, and NFTs. This VR events company creates interactive ways for fans to truly get involved with their favorite artists through lifelike performances and dream-like cinematic narratives.
- Supernatural: Supernatural is poised to turn the way we work out on its head with home workout solutions that combine full-body exercises with incredible experiences and expert coaches who can help you with your fitness journey. New workouts are added daily, so whether you’re looking for meditative exercises or cardio workouts, you’ll surely find something that fits the bill.
- Vicarious Surgical: Companies like Vicarious Surgical are working to reinvent the capabilities VR has to help the healthcare industry. This company is developing a surgical robot that requires only a 1.5 cm incision to insert into a patient’s body. The instrument has the ability to replicate human-like body motions on a tiny scale, and it’s operated by a surgeon using a VR headset.
- Project Archer: This virtual reality experience company is using AR capabilities to create productive and immersive shopping experiences.
- Phaser Lock Interactive: Phaser Lock Interactive is creating action-packed VR games for headsets like the HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, and Oculus Quest 2. This VR experience company based in Texas is dedicated to creating AAA VR games that ignite the players’ imaginations while showing off the many possibilities that VR can offer.
These companies only scratch the surface of the firms currently entering this new marketplace to create VR and AR tools for the masses.