Simple Square Art Gallery is a world designed for VRChat and AltSpace. Its a simple space to show off art work in a VR environment. Sample art work are placed on quads. You can import your own artwork and place them on quads. Rescaling Unity quads will allow you to scale your images properly.
VRChat Unity Package Unity2019.4.31f1
AltSpace Unity Package Unity2020.3.18f1 (URP Template)
Third Party Assets VRChat:
VRChat SDK3 Worlds Udon – https://vrchat.com/home/download
Third Party Assets Altspace:
AltSpace Unity Uploader (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started)
- Open the current Unity Version VRChat Runs on (https://docs.vrchat.com/docs/setting-up-the-sdk)
- Import VRChat SDK3 Unity Package (https://vrchat.com/home/download)
- Import VR Space Simple_Square_art_gallery_VRC_VRS.unitypackage
Full Instructions can be found here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started
- Open the current Unity Version AltSpace runs on (Unity2020.3.18f1)
- Import the Unity Uploader through Package Manager
- Import the Simple_Square_Art_Gallery_ALTS_VRS.unitypackage
- Open the “simple square art gallery” scene.
- Use the unity uploader to upload project template to Altspace.
Example World Link VRChat: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_dde76fe4-8ba7-4de0-9805-7d6d858ecbb7
Example World Link Altspace: https://account.altvr.com/worlds/1829492038152749937/spaces/1829492038412796786
Terms of Service: /terms-of-service/
All content provided within the Unity Package is owned by VR.Space LLC