This is a small modern world with many furniture prop pieces. The kitchen is large and easy to customize. Move the kitchen islands around or use the appliances in your own world. The living space is made up of several furniture pieces. Its used as the main mirror location in the world. Every prop piece and furniture is made as a prefab and can be moved around or used in other projects. This package is available on VRChat and AltSpace.
Original Unity Package Unity2019.4.31f1
Third Party Assets:
VRChat UdonSharp World using VCC – https://vrchat.com/home/download
AltSpace Unity Uploader (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started)
Using VCC, follow these steps:
- Go to Projects, on the left, and choose “New”.
- Select “World”
- Name and save your project location. After your project is saved, open the project.
- Import the Kitchen_Living_Space_VRC_VRS.unitypackage
Full Instructions can be found here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started
- Open the current Unity Version AltSpace runs on (Unity2020.3.18f1)
- Import the Unity Uploader through Package Manager
- Import the Kitchen_Living_Space_ALTS_VRS.unitypackage
- Open the “kitchen_and_living_space” scene.
- Use the unity uploader to upload project template to Altspace.
Terms of Service: NO distribution. Full Terms of Service can be found here /terms-of-service/