The Hubs Amphitheater is a spacious world with many low poly props. The low poly props and vegetation are individual prefabs. This low poly environment was developed and optimized for Mozilla Hubs and is available for Hubs, AltSpace, and VRChat. The world features multiple props as prefabs. VRChat and Altspace versions comes as completed Unity Packages. Each package is ready to upload to the corresponding platforms. The Mozilla hubs version comes with multiple glb files. Import each prop separately and create the scene yourself or import the entire project and upload directly to Hubs.
Original Unity Package Unity2019.4.31f1
Third Party Assets:
VRChat UdonSharp World using VCC – https://vrchat.com/home/download
AltSpace Unity Uploader (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started)
Using VCC, follow these steps:
– Go to Projects, on the left, and choose “New”.
– Select “World”
– Name and save your project location. After your project is saved, open the project.
– Import the lowpoly_amphitheater_VRC_VRS.unitypackage
Full Instructions can be found here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/altspace-vr/world-building/world-building-toolkit-getting-started
– Open the current Unity Version AltSpace runs on (Unity2020.3.18f1)
– Import the Unity Uploader through Package Manager
– Import the lowpoly_amphitheater_ALTS_VRS.unitypackage
– Open the “amphitheater” scene.
– Use the unity uploader to upload project template to Altspace.
Instructions Mozilla Hubs:
– Make sure you have a Mozilla Hubs account and go to: https://hubs.mozilla.com/spoke/
– Press “Get Started”
– Select “New Project”
– Select “New Empty Project”
– Delete the Terrain_Crater1.glb gameobject. In the bottom left go to “My Assets”.
– Import the glb meshes. Spoke requires that each file is imported individually.
Example VRChat World Link: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_aa227c8a-f56c-45b7-b79a-7f8fc6840e5f
Example AltSpace world Link: https://account.altvr.com/worlds/1829492038152749937/spaces/2170629936887366566
Example Mozilla Hubs World Link: https://hubs.mozilla.com/UtFKqbc
Terms of Service: NO Distribution. Full Terms of Service can be found here https://vr.space/terms-of-service/