Hidden Heights is a multi story mansion. The world features many hang out areas and mirror locations. The world features a golf game and custom billiards table. A large pool wraps around the back of the house. The pool uses baked realtime GI and UI slider can be used to change the color. Props and furniture are individual prefabs making the world easy to customize. Move props around and add more props to the scene easily.
Unity package exported from Unity 2019.4.31f1
This world uses UdonSharp, CyanTrigger, VRC Bowling, and the VRC Billiards community edition prefabs.
Using VCC, follow these steps:
- Go to Projects, on the left, and choose “New”.
- Select “UdonSharp”
- Name and save your project location. After your project is saved, open the project.
- Import CyanTrigger (https://booth.pm/ja/items/3194594)
- Import VRC Bowling Prefab (https://vr.space/downloads/vrchat-bowling-game-prefab-vrc-2/)
- Import VRC Billiards (https://github.com/VRCBilliards/vrcbce/releases)
- Import the Hidden_Heights_SGB Unity Package
In the public version of this world, I use many public assets. These assets are not included in this project. Here are a list of some of the prefabs I used in the public version:
- VRC Udon Climbing Script (https://booth.pm/ja/items/2931113)
- Spin the Bottle Prefab Using CyanTrigger (https://fionna.booth.pm/items/3348234)
- Beer Pong Prefab Using CyanTrigger (https://fionna.booth.pm/items/3502870)
- SwimSystem 2.0 (https://booth.pm/ja/items/2127684)
- VRCPlayersOnlyMirror (https://booth.pm/en/items/2685621)
- Deck of Cards (https://booth.pm/en/items/3403129)
Once again, the assets listed above are NOT included.
Spookyghostboo public version of world: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_23cb275f-bc8e-4f62-998a-b16053b1cdf6
World Package Demo Link: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a3b510a5-e509-4837-ac65-1a53f328619f